LOW WATER FLOW - LESS POWER CONSUMPTION
Watermist is a type of water spray that contains very small water droplets. A watermist system uses specially designed nozzles to distribute watermist to control, suppress, or extinguish fires.
Water in the form of mist is more effective in suppressing fire compared to just water. The watermist droplets are smaller and finer, which gives them a larger surface area and thus a larger heat absorption surface. This enables the mist to suppress a larger area of the fire without using more water.
Watermist fights fire in different ways including cooling the flames and surrounding gasses through evaporation, displacing oxygen by evaporation, diminishing radiant heat, and by wetting the fire.
Water Mist System - Applications
- Low water consumption
- Low water pressure
- Minimal water damage
- Energy efficient pumps
- Small water tanks
- Easy installation and low maintenance
- No need for ventilation system shutdown
- Sensitive Electronic Equipment
- Electric Power Generation
- Machinery spaces
- Combustion turbines
- Industrial oil cookers
- Continuous wood board presses
- Indoor transformers
- Food Processing Facilities
- Wet benches in cleanrooms
- Computer room subfloors
- Light and ordinary hazard occupancies
UAE CIVIL DEFENSE, FM & IMO Approved