BUS FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEM
BUSShield – State-of-the-art fire protection for the millions who use public transportation every day. Lehavot BUSShield chose to protect UAE buses. All buses used for public, School, transportation must be protected with engine fire detection and suppression units, Thus it was not surprising that public transportation operators turned to Lehavot for a solution.
Bus fires pose an exceptionally catastrophic threat of injury, death and loss of property. Bus fire events often originate in either the engine or battery compartments, both of which are usually out of the driver’s line-of-sight. The longer the time that elapses between a fire breaking out and its detection, the greater the risk of disastrous results.
Lehavot’s BUSShield is a comprehensive, cost-effective and reliable bus fire protection system that immediately alerts the driver to fire and overheating events and automatically takes efficient extinguishing action. BUSShield is based on Lehavot’s groundbreaking DELTA linear fire and heat detector whose stainless steel detection tubing is easily installed in confined spaces such as engine compartments and is highly robust to harsh environmental conditions such as grime, dirt, dust, etc.
The BUSShield is currently being installed in thousands of public transportation buses in the world, and it is expected that hundreds more will soon be protecting its passengers with the world’s most advanced bus fire suppression system.
- One cylinder - Minimal foot print.
- Flexible pipes and hose - installation friendly.
- Small amount of nozzles (6-9).
- Modular concept.
- Simple cabling.
- Automotive standard connectors.
- No Special tooling or equipment required.
- Built-in-Test (BIT) for complete system monitoring.
- Easy access to main components.
- Fast parts replacement.
- Pulse coded fault indication.
- Accurate failures diagnostic.
- No special equipment or tools required.
- Technical support 24/7.
- On-line cloud-based Wi-Fi diagnostic.
- FRV - Fast Release Valve 10ms extinguishing cylinders(MIL-STD-810).
- Real-time driver alerts- The system immediately alerts the driver to a threat or an event long before it is in his/her line-of-sight
- Flexible stainless steel pipes (Teflon internal) - simple andfast installation.
- Unique on-line cloud-based Wi-Fi diagnostic platform - 30% bus downtime reduction - ownership costs reduction.
- Dry chemical ABC best-in-class for excellent suppression performance.
- Internal recharging batteries back up.
- Built-in test for continued system monitoring.
- Simple installation & maintenance.